The noble coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak is hampering every aspect of daily life at present. Everyone must be extra careful to prevent the pandemic from spreading further. This stands true for every sphere of life. Even the tradespersons offering emergency services for homes and businesses across the UK should be cautious enough to take necessary precautions against the breakout of the Coronavirus. Here is a discussion on the health and safety considerations for choosing emergency locksmith services. They offer you with a vital service which cannot wait in any way when the emergency occurs. So, you must be aware of the consequences of choosing an approved and reputed locksmith caring about your safety.
The Top Most Essential Everyone Must Adhere To
You should update yourself about all the latest health and safety advice issued by the World Health Organisation (WHO) and the World Health Organisation (WHO)
The Important Steps To Be Taken By The Locksmiths To Prevent Coronavirus
If they are scheduled to pay a visit to your home or workplace, then you must ask them first about the measures, they are taking to prevent the transmission of the virus. You can even ask them to wash their hands and sanitise them before starting with the job. Here are some of the most important steps they must take to ensure absolute hygiene and keep themselves and you and your family from the hazardous virus.
- Using anti-bacterial wipes to wipe their hands as they arrive at your premise.
- They are covering their shoes with shoe covers.
- Wearing disposable gloves while working so that there is no direct contact.
- Washing hands with soap and water
- Wiping the work area with anti-bacterial wipes as the work is completed.
- They are disposing of their gloves a trash bag in the van.
- After leaving the property of the client, they must clean the card machines and each of their tools with sterile wipes.
- After completing the work, they must wash their hands with soap and water
- Prevent any physical contact with anyone at the client’s place.
- A distance of at least 1 foot to be maintained between the locksmith and you.
As clients, one should also follow certain practices. They are as follows,
- You must disclose the fact to the locksmith, if there is any COVID-19 patient in the family, at home, or if you are in isolation for the time being suspecting the ailment.
- Anti-bacterial soaps, water or sanitiser to be provided to the tradesperson if they are not carrying them along.
- Maintain prescribed distance from the working person and avoid physical contact.
24 Hour Locksmith is your trusted provider of emergency locksmith services. They are keeping themselves absolutely up to date with all the latest health and safety guidelines. They are taking appropriate measures to control risks by assessing the risk factors carefully before scheduling a service. If any of the customers are coming in the vulnerable category in terms of health reasons and age, then they are taking utmost care to safeguard them against any risk.